Plant-based milk is an ideal choice for people who are allergic to cow’s milk have lactose intolerance. Are vegetarians and vegans, or are concerned that drinking cow’s milk may cause side effects from antibiotics or hormones they use.
However, there are things that should be noted and cautioned about drinking plant-based milk as follows:
- Many plant-based milks contain high amounts of added sugar to make them tasty and easy to drink. If you choose to drink plant-based milk You should choose a type. That doesn’t contain sugar or is low in sugar UFABET
- Plant-based milks tend to be lower in calcium than cow’s milk. The amount of calcium that should be received per day in adults is 1,000 milligrams per day. Therefore, you should choose to drink plant-based milk. That has at least 120 milligrams of calcium per 100 milliliters of milk and eat foods that contain calcium. Such as egg yolks, sea fish, mushrooms, and green leafy vegetables. To prevent calcium deficiency
- Choose plant-based milks that contain vitamin B12, which helps with brain and immune system function.
- Avoid drinking plant-based milks that contain food additives such as Carrageenan, a stabilizing agent that can cause stomach discomfort or bloating in some people.
- People with nut and soy allergies You should avoid drinking soy milk, almond milk, and other nut milks as they can cause allergic reactions.
- People with gluten intolerance or celiac disease You should avoid drinking oat milk.